Sunday, May 19, 2013

iPad Mini 2

I'm really excited for the iPad mini 2 because it will probably have all of the following: a retina display; hopefully an A6X chip or even better an A7 with ultra fast graphics and not wasting battery life; a bit of an improvement in the battery, up to 12 hours; much better cameras front and back; much, much better Siri (the currant one is no good) and I think there is going to be some kind of finger print sensor. I don't know whether it'll be like a scanner instead of a password to unlock your iPad or whether it'll be something else.


I'm definitely going to get the iPad mini with retina display (that's what I think it will be called). In fact I'm going to sell my lego crane and my iPod touch 2nd generation to go towards the cost. I could buy it without selling these items but it would use most of my savings. I looked on eBay and found out that you can get a good deal from my lego crane 8053 and I won't be needing my iPod so I'll sell that too. Hopefully I'll get at lest $250 for my two items, that would cover more than half the iPad mini and that would be great!!!



I think I would buy the white and silver version

         
Which one do you like better? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment